Every fairy house needs to have a little bunting - made from fabric or washi tape it makes the house festive and welcoming.
Japanese Washi tape
Bakers twine, Perle cotton, embroidery floss, waxed thread- basically any thin string
- Cut a length of string.
- Place a 2” long, piece of Washi tape –sticky side up under the string.
- Fold the Washi tape onto itself with the string in the middle.
- Trim the tape bottom straight.
- Trim the sides to make a triangle shape or make a forked flag by cutting out a small triangle at the bottom of the folded tape.
- Repeat along the string – cutting the folded tape to the same length then into a triangle shape.