- Water, milk or juice jug
- Washi tape
- Oval template (or you can use a punch if you have one)
- Thick needle with a sharp point
- Cord (not twisted string)
- Cut the panels from a container- clean any packaging off (oil and baking soda or Goo Gone).
- Trace the oval onto the plastic and cut the shape out (or use the punch).
- Add washi tape strips to the oval.
- Pre-pierce 2 holes near the top of the "egg" with a thick sharp needle.
- Then add the cord through the holes (yes, pierce first then string).
You could also string the eggs individually to hang on a tree or in a window.