Halloween Fruit Flies

The Tiny Funnel

Owww! So creepy! I know that's what you're thinking. But these fruit bugs and spiders made from nuts and dried fruit are really delicious and an alternative to candy AND more importantly-really fun to make!
So easy- and the secret ingredient for antenna- Chow Mein noodles.

I developed these for work awhile back and they're still a favorite snack around here, especially with Halloween on the horizon.
 The Tiny Funnel The Tiny Funnel
The Tiny Funnel
The Tiny Funnel

The Tiny Funnel

  The Tiny Funnel

 The Tiny Funnel

1 comment :

  1. Hi Kimberly, I didn't expect to see some "scary" pictures when I landed on your blog. I thought it's a huge cockroach. When you mentioned they are made from nuts and dried fruits...wow, amazing! It's no longer scary as I just can't wait to try :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete