Friday, September 11, 2015

Watermelon Robot Snacks

Easy, fun, fast after school snacks.
If a watermelon is 92% water, is the other 8 % melon?














1 comment :

  1. Omg! LOVE these!! Also glad to know I'm not the only one making monster friends all over my kids plates! We have way too much fun with cheese slices btw😀

    ReplyDelete